« Home | Passenger Seat » | A Lot Like Love » | What If's Activate! » | Where is the Patis? » | Dying Alone » | Appreciation » | » | Meet my alter-egoHave you ever woken up one Saturd... » | Writer's Note: Due to an increase in demand of my ... » | 2nd Wife on the LooseKay's Birthday Picture ala "U... » 

Break It Down Y'all!

I know sometimes it is very difficult to express how you are feeling. We cannot decipher those emotions that incessantly swirl in our heads and take over our whole being. We are protracted to shallow restlessness and anxiety that instead of coming to our own reverie, we misinterpret it as chronic self-inflicted depression. I'm guilty of this. Especially if im so into the book that i'm reading, so emphatic to the feelings of the character in the mushy-trashy movie that i am watching, or (presently...) the song or songs i heard that's now on repeat mode in my mind.

Allow me to curl up and slowly sink to my own little world, my fantasies with (take note) it's own soundtrack. let these lines speak for me and i hope somehow it would come across.



For Your Eyes Only - Sheena Easton
I've let go of myself, It's all here right infront of you. Please look into my eyes and see through me.

"For your eyes only, the nights are never cold
You really know me, that's all I need to know
Maybe I'm an open book because I know you're mine
But you won't need to read between the lines"








Stay Awhile - The Bells
If i could only freeze each moments in frames, being with you at any time is all that matters, but time is always against me.

"How he makes me quiver
How he makes me smile
With all this love I have to give him
I guess I'm gonna stay with him awhile"







Sometimes When We Touch - Dan Hill
Whenever we touch, whenever i feel you, it's torture that I cannot numbed myself to keep me from falling...


"And sometimes when we touch
The honesty's too much
And I have to close my eyes and hide"






Could've Been - Tiffany
Might be everything to me and might not mean anything to you. I know... that's how you think it should be.

"Every time I get my hopes up,
They always seem to fall.
Still what could've been,
Is better than,
What could never be at all"






I Bruise Easily - Natasha Bedingfield
The facade you see, the lies I utter is me on defense. I am too sensitive and I bruise easily.

"My skin is like a map, of where my heart has been
And I can't hide the marks, but it's not a negative thing
So I let down my guard, drop my defences, down by my clothes
I'm learning to fall, with no safety net, to cushion the blow"





Reality - Richard Sanderson
Might not be you, might not be now, but I hope and pray soon he'll come to save me from me.

"Dreams are my reality
A different kind of reality
I dream of loving in the night
And loving seems alright
Although it's only fantasy."





So Far Away - Carole King
I'm here, you're there... where will these endless journey end?

"Travelin’ around sure gets me down and lonely
Nothin’ else to do but close my mind
I sure hope the road don’t come to own me
But there’s so many dreams I’ve yet to find"



Links to this post

Welcome Aboard °

Homebound

Flight Information