« Home | Crew Rest No. 10 - Growing Up SentaiLittle did my ... » | Crew Rest No. 9 - And The Winner Is... The results... » | Passenger Complain No. 5 - Dear DiaryDon't want t... » | Passenger Complain No. 4 - Song of DeathAlthough I... » | Chapter 2.1 - If It Fits Writer's Note:"In this ch... » | Chapter 2 - Grooming: The Good, The Bad and the Ug... » | Crew Rest No. 8 - I'm a Barbie Girl When you're ... » | Crew Rest No. 7 - Meme na You Lustful BiatchSimpl... » | Chapter 1. 6 Mommy Lovin' Being away for quite a w... » | Passenger Complain No. 3 - Morning AfterDrink and ... » 

Image Hosted by ImageShack.usFriendsterForum.comFriendsterForum.comFriendsterForum.comFriendsterForum.comFriendsterForum.comFriendsterForum.comFriendsterForum.comFriendsterForum.comFriendsterForum.com


Flight No. 027 - Frankfurt

Sorry guys for the late update. Been a busy week for me. Anyway, now I"m back again, alive and still kicking butts! I was called to do Casablanca which was not in my roster originally. Thankful for that since I was able to spoil myself for an entire day. Too bad, I forgot to bring my camera, No snaps for you to see - NO biggie really, just went by the pool to sun bathe, swim and had a moroccan bath. Now my skin is soft and silky again.. Love it!

Anyway, these shots were taken last month from my lay over in Frankfurt. Flew with 2 sweet pinoys from my Air Philippines days. We had a blast strolling around the city, eating ice cream and filling our tight bellies with beer! my gosh. Looking at me, I think I gained weight. tsk tsk tsk...



Station Info:
  • Eiserner Steg - the 100 year old bridge, picture not shown only the troubled water beneath it.
  • Romer - a complex where in the 1400, this was the venue of royal banquets.
  • Dom der Katholischen - The Cathedral - 10 Emperors where crowned here between 1562-1792. The name is a bit exagerrated since it houses no bishops at all.
Post Script:
Belated Father's Day to all! Happy Anniversary Duke! Special thanks also to Ghee, K, Jane, Vina and my new "kapamilya" (family) Carlotz! Love yah all! Mwah!

Links to this post

Welcome Aboard °

Homebound

Flight Information