« Home | Chapter 1. 6 Mommy Lovin' Being away for quite a w... » | Passenger Complain No. 3 - Morning AfterDrink and ... » | The people have spoken..."I Totally Lost it!- Kris... » | Passenger Complain No. 2- Not Going Anywhere This ... » | Flight No. 003 - MunichEx DohaFlight was full and ... » | Chapter 1.5 In Sickness and LoveI was sick these p... » | Crew Rest No. 5Face off The Evil Maid posing in he... » | Crew Rest No. 4 The Heat is on... meHow'd you like... » | Flight No. 0830 - Maldives, MalePull OutWas called... » | Passenger Complain No. 1 - SpankingSmacked by bitc... » 

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us FriendsterForum.comFriendsterForum.comFriendsterForum.comFriendsterForum.comFriendsterForum.com

Crew Rest No. 7 - Meme na You Lustful Biatch

  • Simple Life means simple pleasures.

From K sweetie and my dear Empress...

Instructions: Name ten (10) of life’s simple pleasures that you like the most, then pick ten (10) people to do the same. Try to be original and creative and not to use things that someone else has already used.

  1. Lazy Afternoons - don't you just love it not doing anything.
  2. DVD Series Marathon - No need to wait for the next episode.
  3. Pedicure Service - hate doing my nails.. argggh! so back breaking!
  4. A trip to National Bookstore - just have this particular obsession for pad papers, pencil cases, coloring boooks, post its.
  5. Flowers - love flowers, dunno when was the last time I received one *sobs*
  6. Fooling around with my siblings - tootsie roll!
  7. Bubble Baths - with someone hehehehe...
  8. Sneakers, Chocnuts and Oishi Ridges - yum! yum!
  9. Cartoons - stress release secret weapon.
  10. Old School Music - makes me feel very reminiscent and nostalgic

For this meme, I wanna tag: Skyla, Chas, Vina, Samira and Airah.

  • Lookie Lookie Lusty Me

Greed:Medium
Gluttony:Medium
Wrath:Low
Sloth:Medium
Envy:Low
Lust:Very High
Pride:High


It seems that amongst the Seven deadly sins, I got a very high rating on Lust. How can it be true? Should I wait for Brad Pritt in my bed before he finally kills me? That would be heaven before going deep down in hell. Bwahahahahaha!!!

You're tagged: K, Duke, Sam, Empress and LIW

The Seven Deadly Sins Quiz on 4degreez.com

  • Shit Happens

Life is ever so beautiful, but some people do fuck it up for their own pleasure. What goes around comes around and I hope, it would hurt just as much or even worse. Just one word for you and I do hope it will come knocking on your door very soon... Karma my dear, KARMA.

Links to this post

Welcome Aboard °

Homebound

Flight Information