« Home | Crew Rest No. 5Face off The Evil Maid posing in he... » | Crew Rest No. 4 The Heat is on... meHow'd you like... » | Flight No. 0830 - Maldives, MalePull OutWas called... » | Passenger Complain No. 1 - SpankingSmacked by bitc... » | Crew Rest No.3Happy Birthday Sir, Fly Double Duba... » | Chapter 1.4 Love ApologeticWhen is the best... » | Crew Rest No. 2 Flying TimeTime flies so ... » | Chapter 1.3 Love and Prejudice"I am heartily sorry... » | Crew Rest No.1Rainy days are here againUnbelievabl... » | Chapter 1.2 Love Platonic Diane is my "best-est" f... » 

Image Hosted by ImageShack.usFriendsterForum.comFriendsterForum.comFriendsterForum.comFriendsterForum.comFriendsterForum.comFriendsterForum.com



Chapter 1.5 In Sickness and Love

I was sick these past few days. That explains my not being able to update my blog and also my being bed-ridden. I came to realize just now in my two years of stay here in Doha, that it's never easy to be sick and tend to yourself at the same. I felt really low in spirit. I was feverish, drowsy and all and yet still I have to stand up go get myself meds, cook noodles and force myself to eat. I even sent myself to the hospital the next day looking unhealthy even in my best semi business attire. I carried myself out of my flat for this is the only way I know I'll get better. I even regret it that I called in sick for a flight yesterday. This wouldn't have happened if my family was here. I miss my days when my mom would attend to me when I'm sick (I'm actually teary-eyed now). She would ask me what I wanna eat and my usual answer would be "Jollibee Spaghetti". My siblings would then put some warm water and a touch of alcohol in the basin and prepare me for a sponge bath. Afterwhich, they will delicately tuck me in my bed and put a cold towel on my forehead. Leaving me all warm, comfy and cared for. *sniff*

Now, I'm all better again somehow and preparing later for my flight to Zurich. Things really have changed and at this point I came to know what to do and I what should prepare for when I get senile and weaker (Insurance anyone?).

On a less depressing note, since I was a hermit for days, hoarding all the rubbish in my room from dirty plates, medicine foils, soiled clothings, snotted tissues etc., I came to again enjoy watching all my fave love stories. A movie marathon cut by napping in between. I was also guilty of not bathing and brushing my teeth for days.. ewwww... I was just so incredibly dirty. I would just get up to pee, check my mails, my online roster and then back to bed. Anyways, I wanted to share you this 2 foreign Love Movies (you better be ready to strain your eyes from reading subtitles) truly compelling and better than the Notebook although I'm a fan of Nicholas Sparks (His works are better off read believe me). Now you'll probably know a bit of me further. When I'm cut, I deepen the wound further to numb me. Such a masochist hahahahaha. When I cry I cry it out til it dries up then I will be fine.


il Mare (The Sea) - A Korean love story of 2 people from different time connected by the same sea front house where they both lived. One looking after the other. From the death of the boy's father to saving the girl from an impending heartbreak that will actually change the course of her life.

Turn Left Turn Right - A tale of lost lovers played in by fate. This is Serendipity chinese style and better (because of Takeshi Kaneshiro hehehehe) except for the ending which i won't spoil. One thing I love about this movie is the poem interpreted by the girl which is the very core of the whole story - Love at First Sight by Wislawa Szymborska

They both thought that a sudden feeling had united them
This certainty is beautiful,
Even more beautiful than uncertainty.
They thought they didn't know each other,
nothing had ever happened between them,
These streets,
these stairs,
this corridors,
Where they could have met so long ago?
I would like to ask them,if they can remember
-perhaps in a revolving doorface to face one day?
A "sorry" in the crowd?
"Wrong number" on the 'phone?
- but I know the answer.No, they don't remember.
How surprised they would be
For such a long time already
Fate has been playing with them.
Not quite yet ready to change into destiny,
which brings them nearer and yet further,
cutting their path
and stifling a laugh,
escaping ever further; (an excerpt)




Links to this post

Welcome Aboard °

Homebound

Flight Information