« Home | Flight No. 003 - MunichEx DohaFlight was full and ... » | Chapter 1.5 In Sickness and LoveI was sick these p... » | Crew Rest No. 5Face off The Evil Maid posing in he... » | Crew Rest No. 4 The Heat is on... meHow'd you like... » | Flight No. 0830 - Maldives, MalePull OutWas called... » | Passenger Complain No. 1 - SpankingSmacked by bitc... » | Crew Rest No.3Happy Birthday Sir, Fly Double Duba... » | Chapter 1.4 Love ApologeticWhen is the best... » | Crew Rest No. 2 Flying TimeTime flies so ... » | Chapter 1.3 Love and Prejudice"I am heartily sorry... » 

Image Hosted by ImageShack.usFriendsterForum.comFriendsterForum.comFriendsterForum.comFriendsterForum.comFriendsterForum.comFriendsterForum.comFriendsterForum.com


Passenger Complain No. 2- Not Going Anywhere

This is why I always wonder
I'm a pond full of regrets
I always try to not remember rather than forget
This is why I always whisper
When vagabonds are passing by
I tend to keep myself away from their goodbyes
Tide will rise and fall along the bay
and I'm not going anywhere
I'm not going anywhere
People come and go and walk away
but I'm not going anywhere
I'm not going anywhere
This is why I always whisper
I'm a river with a spell
I like to hear but not to listen,
I like to say but not to tell
This is why I always wonder
There's nothing new under the sun
I won't go anywhere so give my love to everyone
Tide will rise and fall along the bay
and I'm not going anywhere
I'm not going anywhere
People come and go and walk away
but I'm not going anywhere
I'm not going anywhere
Not Going Anywhere - Keren Ann


-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My eyes may have seen the beauty of world but it's blinded by tears for I deeply long for the people whom I'd rather be with than be in a place alone, cold and lonely...

Yet, I'm still here. Trying to smile though my heart aches. Looking up the sky holding back my tears. Checking my watch and patiently waiting... I know I will be... for as long as I still can cause I'm not going anywhere... I'm can't go anywhere...


Links to this post

Welcome Aboard °

Homebound

Flight Information