« Home | Flight No. 027 - FrankfurtSorry guys for the late ... » | Crew Rest No. 10 - Growing Up SentaiLittle did my ... » | Crew Rest No. 9 - And The Winner Is... The results... » | Passenger Complain No. 5 - Dear DiaryDon't want t... » | Passenger Complain No. 4 - Song of DeathAlthough I... » | Chapter 2.1 - If It Fits Writer's Note:"In this ch... » | Chapter 2 - Grooming: The Good, The Bad and the Ug... » | Crew Rest No. 8 - I'm a Barbie Girl When you're ... » | Crew Rest No. 7 - Meme na You Lustful BiatchSimpl... » | Chapter 1. 6 Mommy Lovin' Being away for quite a w... » 

Image Hosted by ImageShack.usFriendsterForum.comFriendsterForum.comFriendsterForum.comFriendsterForum.comFriendsterForum.com


Love the song? Come sing with me... help me cry while I dance merrily (Just so timely):

SELFISH
(Original: THE OTHER TWO; Remake: SUNSET DAZE)

Someone I hate, she thinks she’s great
And loves to state the obvious
You’re next to me, entirely, let’s wait and see

Someone like you, selfish it’s true
All you can do
It’s plain to see, entirely, you disagree

No sense of reason, I think it’s true
Why did you have to believe them
No sense of reason, what do I have to do
There’s no-one else you’re deceiving

Sometimes it’s true, forgiving you is hard to do
It’s crystal clear, could end in tears
And not something I can feel sure of

No sense of reason some think it‘s true
Why did you have to believe them
No sense of reason, what do I have to do
There’s no one else

No sense of reason some think it‘s true
Why did you have to believe them
No sense of reason, what do I have to do
There’s no one else you’re deceiving

No sense of reason, why did you have to believe them
No sense of reason, there’s no one else
No sense of reason some think it’s true
Why did you have to believe them

No sense of reason, what do I have to do
There’s no one else you’re deceiving
Why did you have to believe them




Special thanks to Ritz. Please feel free to visit her blog.

---------------------------------------------- please cut here ---------------------------------------------

Before anything else, let's feast on Madonna's latest video enjoy!




Passenger Complain No. 6 - Selfish
Peste (tagalog) noun. pests. nuisance. something that causes trouble

Love my new look? Got tired of being topless so, I put a shirt on for a change. Kinda chilly outside. Well anyway...

To whom it may concern: I'm not perfectly fine and it kills me that I'm commiting a sin due to the fact that my indifference is not the proper way to react on the unfavorable situations you are presently in. Trust me that I do feel for you. It's just that I cannot emphatize with you at this time for I do have my own problems that is stressing the hell out of me. I really am sorry if I've offended you in some way. But do have it in your heart to understand what I'm going through. You should know...


---------------------------------------------- please cut here ---------------------------------------------


In response to my dear dear friend Sam, I found myself a new pet too. Cookie the cocky cockroach. First time to see his kind after 2 years and OMG! I just can't believe how hideous the Doha version is. He's been roaming around the house lately out for a more relaxing and cooler atmosphere from wherever he came from. Well, sadly his dead now after a can of baygon took his life. Lesson learned: Don't you ever scare me like that when i shower.. You'll definitely get it!

---------------------------------------------- please cut here ---------------------------------------------


As a passenger/customer, don't you just find it at times to just hate a flight attendant even if he/she has done nothing to you? Just the sight of his/her face makes your stomach churn? Happened to me just recently. I dunno, I just can't help it. I think we all have that tendency. Share, don't to be scare-d. *wink*

Links to this post

Welcome Aboard °

Homebound

Flight Information