« Home | POD No. 1 - Earth to BlogosphereI dunno but I thin... » | Passenger Complain No. 8 - Is It Any Wonder?...And... » | Passenger Complain No. 7 - I Wanna Go HomeThis son... » | Chapter 2.2 - Lavatory GroomingWriter's note: For ... » | Before anything else can you tell me where the hel... » | Crew Rest No. 11 - Happy Bday Sir Paul!In lieu o... » | Love the song? Come sing with me... help me cry w... » | Flight No. 027 - FrankfurtSorry guys for the late ... » | Crew Rest No. 10 - Growing Up SentaiLittle did my ... » | Crew Rest No. 9 - And The Winner Is... The results... » 

Image Hosted by ImageShack.usFriendsterForum.comFriendsterForum.comFriendsterForum.comFriendsterForum.comFriendsterForum.com

Crew Rest No. 12 - Happy Birthday Di!

For those who have been reading my blog from the very beginning, you may have met my bestfriend Diane in some of my posts...trashing her like ever. She already left Doha last April and eversince things were never the same. I've got no one else to share my most intimate moments and silly laughters with. Grocery shopping isn't the same as well. But truly, I'm happy for her. She is now in peace and does the things she's been longing to do. For now the sparrow may have clipped her wings but soon you'll see her flying once again. Miss you Di! Hope to see again soon! Happy Birthday. Love yah!

Before Diane left, she surprised us with this video. When I saw this, I just started crying. That was the time I realized her resignation was for real (Actually I co-wrote her resignation letter while watching Brokeback Mountain). Well... also... because I was too exposed (almost like being barenaked). Funky hair, bad hair day, eyebags, big boobs, short shorts and an Xrated pic that can be mistaken for an FHM pin up ( I've actually edited this part. hahahaha... sorry.)

Okie. okie let's play a game. Watch the vid and answer this question. "What is my favorite color?" Ready?

Links to this post

Welcome Aboard °

Homebound

Flight Information