« Home | Crew Rest No. 12 - Happy Birthday Di!For those wh... » | POD No. 1 - Earth to BlogosphereI dunno but I thin... » | Passenger Complain No. 8 - Is It Any Wonder?...And... » | Passenger Complain No. 7 - I Wanna Go HomeThis son... » | Chapter 2.2 - Lavatory GroomingWriter's note: For ... » | Before anything else can you tell me where the hel... » | Crew Rest No. 11 - Happy Bday Sir Paul!In lieu o... » | Love the song? Come sing with me... help me cry w... » | Flight No. 027 - FrankfurtSorry guys for the late ... » | Crew Rest No. 10 - Growing Up SentaiLittle did my ... » 

Image Hosted by ImageShack.usFriendsterForum.comFriendsterForum.comFriendsterForum.comFriendsterForum.com

Passenger Complain No. 9 - Now Back To Your Regular Program


I Can See Clearly Now
UB40

I can see clearly now, the rain is gone,
I can see all obstacles in my way
Gone are the dark clouds that had me blind

It’s gonna be a bright (bright), bright (bright) Sun-Shiny day.

I think I can make it now, the pain is gone
All of the bad feelings have disappeared
Here is the rainbow I’ve been praying for

It’s gonna be a bright (bright), bright (bright) Sun-Shiny day.

Look all around, there’s nothing but blue skies

Look straight ahead, nothing but blue skies

I can see clearly now, the rain is gone,
I can see all obstacles in my way
Gone are the dark clouds that had me blind
It’s gonna be a bright (bright), bright (bright) Sun-Shiny day.


---------------------------------------------- please cut here ---------------------------------------------

To all my dear, dear blog friends... thank you! thank you ever so... for sticking with me even through my hiatus. I am but touched by your constant visits... Flying kisses to everyone *waves*

It's nice to be back! OMG! The reason actually why I have to suddenly take a break from here is that I needed time to compose myself. I believe that it's never nice to belch bad things in here as it would only attract negative energy to my blog. Also, I was never brought up to trash people's lives and say mean things to them ( though I am very much tempted). It is sooooo against my handbook of "How to be Graceful and Glam when your 24, Single and Fabulous". Let's just say fairy godmother answered my prayers but it took me by surprise. I'm back... and will never EVER leave all of you hanging again.

As opposed to rumours, I am not in Manila. I wish girls... but I still have to work and pay my dues. I'll be back home exactly on the 27th of December this year just in time for New Year and away from post Chrsitmas gifts nightmare! Typical pinoy culture... You're everyone's santa and I don't wanna splurge by making other non special peeps happy. I'd rather be there just in preparation for New Year and have a wild bang myself! (Stop thinking dirty... tsk tsk tsk)


Also, for the record, I am not at all DEPRESS. Yeah perhaps, coz I'm gaining weight from doing nothing. I'm just this pseudo-adviser on how to be fantabulous when I'm having bulge problems myself!!! Kidding aside, I am not... I just dont know why but I am not... in fact I don't feel anyhting at all. Probably, I'm just all used up like an overused tube of toothpaste that I can't cry no more. To quote Jen from her movie. "I don't need this... I'm done... I am worth more than this..." I just came to my senses. I got my closure and knew that whatever happened before was never my fault as implied by "him" and the peeps around. I learned everything when we got back together. Slowly, I regained my dignity back. He's got balls to take away everything from me, even making people believe that I was to blame. Whatever I was accused of doing, I am but vindicated. THINKERS, DOERS. All the good things that he did is gone now, I paid my debts... and for all I know I have already done everything if not greater...

God is good and He showed me the way for me to recover and to not be afraid anymore. In Manila, he no longer dwells the streets, its no longer his turf. I can step foot back home again without him haunting me. Another chapter in my life begins. I feel so light I can spread my wings and fly again.

Links to this post

Welcome Aboard °

Homebound

Flight Information